We Do Not Support Piracy. We Just Store The Collection of Some Hindi Dubbed Cartoons, Animes & TV-Series That Are Not Available on DVD. Most of The Shows in India Does not Release on DVD So We are Just Making The Collection of Those Series.
deadtoonsindia.net does not host or store any files on its server. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. deadtoonsindia.net does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third party websites and does not have any involvement in the same.
All deadtoonsindia.net does is a link or embed content that was uploaded to popular Online Video hosting sites like Openload.co/Google Drive/Mega.co.nz/Mp4Upload.com. All Openload.co/Google Drive/Mega.co.nz/Mp4Upload.com users signed a contract with the sites when they set up their accounts which forces them not to upload illegal content. By clicking on any Links to videos while surfing on deadtoonsindia.net you watch content hosted on third parties and deadtoonsindia.net can’t take the responsibility for any content hosted on other sites.
If You Want Us to Remove Your Content Please Email Us. We Will Remove Your Content
Mail us at [email protected]
DMCA – Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our web site (deadtoonsindia.net) infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing deadtoonsindia.net’s Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (please consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the deadtoonsindia.net social website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit deadtoonsindia.net to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the only way to locate those files. URLs have to be to a direct download and not to an info/search page. URLs in every DMCA notice have to be no more than 10.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A scanned physical document that proves you are or you are representing the copyright owner.
- A valid email address [email protected] will help you to prove you’re representing or you’re the legitimate copyright owner. We will not process requests from free mailboxes (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, MailRu etc)
- All received emails have to be in plain/text. Our automatic system is not capable of understanding anything else.
- We delete only those pages.
- Personal or attornies notices won’t be processed. They have to come from companies or DMCA agents.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address
Mail us at [email protected]
Please allow 3-4 business days to remove your content.